White Chapel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Dragonbird Academy
Dragonbird Academy I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:37 pm

» AFFILIATION ISSUES
Dragonbird Academy I_icon_minitimeby Torrance Shippman Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:31 pm

» Affiliate WC!
Dragonbird Academy I_icon_minitimeby Torrance Shippman Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:20 pm

» Asgard Valora Academy
Dragonbird Academy I_icon_minitimeby Axelle Fuentes Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:10 pm

» ShadowHenge Academy
Dragonbird Academy I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:57 pm

» Forum Rules (PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING)
Dragonbird Academy I_icon_minitimeby Skyler Evans Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:15 pm

» FACE CLAIMS
Dragonbird Academy I_icon_minitimeby Torrance Shippman Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:24 pm

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Dragonbird Academy Affiliates-1 Dragonbird Academy 418367_425191904193944_1527818248_n Dragonbird Academy Pennsylvania-weather-autumn-scenery-1

Dragonbird Academy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KUMA!

Dragonbird Academy Empty
PostSubject: Dragonbird Academy   Dragonbird Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Dragonbird Academy Banner10

Such a normal academy can have little secrets. Like Dragonbird and their principal. Roslyn Cider, principal of DBA, grew up in Sweden with parents who were hard on her. They raised her to be strong-willed and protective of her own space and smart about how time is used. Because of that, she is quiet tough on these kids. She is what teens call, 'Badass'. And there isn't only that. With all these kids of different cultures and sterotypes, they also have deep backgrounds that nobody would figure out. Everybody outside of DBA thinks that they are just a school of middle class minors, but what everybody else knows is that Dragonbird has people full of their own descriptive storylines.

dragonbirdacademy. crazy4us.com/

erase all spaces
Back to top Go down

Dragonbird Academy
Page 1 of 1